Best Digital Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer.
The Cuisinart TOA-65 is a digital convection toaster oven that has the capability of being used as an air fryer as well. This toaster oven cooks up to 1.2 cu ft. of food at a time, and it can be used as a reheater as well as a slow cook or a defrost mode. The Cuisinart TOA-65 digital toaster oven has a user-friendly interface and has other useful features such as being able to use it as a food warmer, and other modes such as a baking mode, a defrost mode, a reheat mode, and a warm function so that you can easily convert your food from one mode to another.
- The convenient buttons allow you to easily choose your cooking temperature, and the digital display will help you understand what temperature you are cooking at.
- This device has been programmed with a wide range of settings that allow you to adjust the time and temperature for optimal results.
- It is equipped with a large basket for easy food removal.
- When not in use, the door of the device is magnetically closed for easy storage and safekeeping.
- It can be used in both modes convection or non-convection.
- It is a great option for cooks who need a large cooking area or who want to make a quick snack in the morning.
- The amazing and healthy airfryer recipes, which include: chicken wings, bacon, nuggets, shrimp, beef steak, chicken tenders and more.
This convection oven is designed with a digital convection toaster oven for an incredible cooking experience. It’s easily programmable, making it perfect for everyday use. The convenient timer allows you to set the time and the oven will automatically turn on and off for you.
- Brand: Cuisinart.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Capacity: 0.6 Cubic Feet.
- Control Type: Digital Display with Control Knob.
- Product Dimension: 17.0 X 21.73 X 15.75 inches.
- Watts: 1800 W.
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts: Yes.
There are no reviews yet.